Views: 1 Author: Uplion Publish Time: 2022-01-17 Origin: Uplion
What are the advantages and disadvantages of outdoor handmade rattan tables and chairs?
Outdoor rattan furniture is different from other indoor furniture, which is easy to make people feel cold. Because the rattan tables and chairs are hand-woven, it gives people a more comfortable and natural atmosphere, and the outdoor courtyard has a literary atmosphere. However, like other furniture, rattan table and chair furniture also has some shortcomings.
First, the advantages of rattan table and chair furniture
1. Natural and environmentally friendly, rattan table and chair furniture is hand-woven, and there is no industrial pollution.
2. Because it is an outdoor leisure furniture product, it can always give people a comfortable and natural atmosphere, so that the outdoor garden is full of leisure and pastoral atmosphere.
3. The handmade products are full of artistic flavor, with clear lines, combined with practicality and appreciation, and are used as works of art.
4. It is easy to take care of, because it is an environmentally friendly PE imitation rattan, no special maintenance is required, and it can be washed directly with water, which is very convenient.
5. Durable, normal use can reach 5 to 10 years.
6. Traditional handicrafts, classic and beautiful, are durable products, not out of date.
7. Improve the living environment, improve the quality of life, reflect the owner's living taste, and have the advantage of cultivating temperament.
8. Low-carbon environmental protection, natural and quiet.
Second, what are the advantages and disadvantages of outdoor rattan tables and chairs
1. The cost of hand weaving is relatively high and the price is relatively expensive.
2. The hand-woven product has a certain technical content. If it is damaged, it needs to be repaired by a special person.