Views: 0 Author: Uplion Publish Time: 2021-12-23 Origin: Uplion
1. If you want to install some metal utensils in the bag, do not get close to the inner wall of the bag, which is also a kind of internal damage.
2. If the backpack is scratched, it must be immediately patched. Thicker needles must be used. The needles used to patch the cushions must be sewn firmly. The nylon thread can be broken by fire.
3. Outdoors at night, it is best to have a protective cover to cover the backpack, so as not to damage the backpack due to dew.
4. During the camping period, the backpack should be closed tightly to prevent small animals such as weasels and mice from stealing food. You must use a backpack cover to cover the backpack at night. Even in fine weather, dew will still wet the backpack. In snowy season, the backpack can be used as the door of the snow cave. For walking or crawling in woods and shrubs, it is more suitable to pack a backpack and lower the center of gravity.
5. When camping, you can put the empty backpack under your feet and put it outside the sleeping bag. Insulate it from the cold surface to improve the sleeping temperature. You must clean the backpack when you come back.
6. When you are still outdoors, pay attention to whether the buckle of the backpack is fastened. One is to avoid hooks and other things pulling the backpack when walking through some places, the second is to prevent things from falling, and the third is to prevent things from falling at night. Rats or bugs get in.
7 Store the backpack in a cool, dry environment to avoid mold damage to the waterproof coating on the outer layer of the backpack. Check the main support points, such as the waist belt, shoulder strap, and the stability of the carrying system on weekdays, to avoid deterioration or hardening of the gasket, and change the zipper when it is time to change. Don't wait until things slip out of the backpack to remedy it.
8. When cleaning, the dry mud can be cleaned directly with a brush. If it is washed with water, it is easy to let the mud melt into the fabric. If it is oily, it is recommended to use a neutral detergent. In addition, it should be air-dried naturally after washing, direct exposure to the sun will also damage the material of the backpack.