Views: 0 Author: Uplion Publish Time: 2022-01-05 Origin: Uplion
The difference between plastic wood and preservative wood
1. Different production methods
1. Plastic wood: Mainly use recycled waste plastics such as plastics as raw materials, mix them into new wood materials by adding wood powder, and then process extrusion, molding, molding and other processing techniques to produce profiles.
2. Anti-corrosion wood: It is to add the surface painting treatment after the ordinary wood is artificially added with chemical preservatives.
Two, the characteristics are different
1. Plastic wood: waterproof and moisture-proof; colorful, with many colors to choose from; strong plasticity, it can be very simple to achieve personalized modeling, fully embodying individual style.
2. Anti-corrosion wood: In addition to anti-corrosion, anti-corrosion wood also has the characteristics of anti-termite, fungus, anti-corrosion, good permeability and strong resistance to loss.