Views: 1 Author: Uplion Publish Time: 2021-11-25 Origin: Uplion
1. In addition to the fine manual weaving skills of rattan furniture, the most important thing is to examine whether the material of the rattan is good. If the surface of the rattan is wrinkled, it means that the furniture is made of young rattan, which has poor toughness and is easy to break and corrode.
2. You can hold the edge of the rattan furniture with both hands and shake it gently to feel whether the frame is stable. And wipe the surface of the furniture with the palm of your hand, it should be smooth.
3. See if the gloss on the surface of the rattan furniture is even, whether there are spots, different colors and traces of insects.
4. When using and storing, do not make it touch or close to fire and heat sources, and do not expose it to the sun for a long time.
5. Wipe rattan furniture products with light salt water, which can decontaminate, and make it flexible for a long time, and it can also have a certain effect of preventing brittle breaks and insects.
6. The dust on the surface of rattan furniture can be wiped with a soft damp cloth. Use paint brushes or vacuum cleaners to clean up the dust in the gaps. Do not use cleaners or solvents that can damage the surface of rattan furniture.